Please be informed that SEB Investment Management AB has decided to merge the Luxembourg-domiciled SEB Fund 1 ̶ SEB Norway Focus Fund, the merging sub-fund, with Sweden-domiciled SEB Nordenfond, the receiving fund, as of 12 June 2023.
All units will be transferred to the receiving fund, see on the below. The receiving fund will continue to follow the same investment objective and strategy as previously, and the fund’s fees will not be affected.
Old Unit Class and ISIN – New Unit Class and ISIN
- C (SEK) LU1612341179 - A (SEK) SE0000984189 (no units for the customers)
- C (NOK) LU1330103273 - C (NOK) SE0020053353 (customers hold units for this fund)
- HNWC (NOK) LU1330103356 - D (NOK) SE0020053361 (customers hold units for this fund)
- C (NOK) LU1330103430 - E (NOK) SE0020053379 (no units for the customers)
- 2 June 2023: By the merging sub-fund's cut-off time, the merging sub-fund closes for redemptions, subscriptions and conversions in order to prepare for the merger.
- 9 June 2023: The calculation of the exchange ratio is performed.
- 12 June 2023: The merger takes effect, and the merging sub-fund ceases to exist.
Luxembourg-domiciled SEB Fund 1 – SEB Norway Focus Fund to merge with Sweden-domiciled SEB Nordenfond | SEB (sebgroup.lu)